[AccessD] Parameters to make table query

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Aug 9 10:53:20 CDT 2006

I am trying to pass parameters to a make table query with the following
code. The part that passes the parameters works fine for a select query.
When I run the code the query still asks for input. What do I need to do
different to make it work for a make table query?

Set MyQDef5 = MyDb.QueryDefs("qry Injected Volume Total around
Producer")

PatternName = "PAT 145-4"

Set myds2 = MyQDef2.OpenRecordset()

WellName = myds2.Fields(1)

MyQDef5.Parameters![Pattern Name] = PatternName

MyQDef5.Parameters![WellName] = WellName

DoCmd.OpenQuery "qry Injected Volume Total around Producer",
acViewNormal, acEdit

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large