[AccessD] Background color on a tab control

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Aug 14 12:44:49 CDT 2006

How can one set the background color on a tab control?  I have a form
with a tab control with four pages that is not the same color as the
form's detail section.  I haven't looked at this form for a while, but
my recollection is that the form detail section and the tab control were
the same color - now they are not - and I do not find an appropriate
property for changing the tab control's background color.  What am I
missing here?
TIA for any help,
Tina