[AccessD] [SPAM SUSPECT] Error Trapping

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Aug 2 11:09:28 CDT 2006

Either the error is in the handler or after the handler or you may have
a different problem.  I've seen code fail on the End Sub line and
eventually discovered something elsewhere in the module that wasn't even
in the routine that used an implicit boolean or such and fixing that
made the problem go away.

Charlotte Foust