[AccessD] Error Trapping

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 2 13:39:16 CDT 2006

A long time ago I co-wrote and then Seth Galitzer ported to VB a wizard for
inserting an error handler into one specific function, in every function in
a specific module or in every function in every module.  You can press a
button to just insert error handlers everywhere that no handler already
exists.  I highly recommend doing that.  I use this myself pretty much daily
as I am writing code, and on occasion when it appears that I have let a
function slip through that is causing issues.

It is available as a download from our web site -

http://www.databaseadvisors.com/downloads.htm

Click VBErrorHandler to download it.  View the readme and install it.  You
will then have a toolbar in the code editor for inserting the error
handlers.  It can also be used in Word and Excel BTW.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting