[AccessD] Groupwise version 7

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 8 02:19:11 CDT 2006

Hi John

If the developers of idsMail claim this to support GW7 and your setup at the client follows the guidelines, ask them to send you a debug version which you can install to log what's going on. That will enable them to track down the error.

/gustav

>>> john at winhaven.net 08-08-2006 05:11:46 >>>
Anyone working with a GroupWise version 7 environment.

I've had an application on a customer site for years. No problems now they
went from GW6 to GW7 and mine app won't email anymore. I use an activeX
object (idsMail to perform the mailing functions but their support says tere
shouldn't be a problem as long as the Groupwise client is still using MAPI
or SMTP/POP.

TIA
John B.