[AccessD] Removing a missing reference

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Aug 8 12:55:54 CDT 2006

Rocky,

If you search the archives, I went through references problems a couple
of years ago and beat them into submissions.  You must have the code to
check in a module all by itself.  It must run before any other code.  It
must fully reference the VBE library.  And if I recall correctly,
IsBroken isn't reliable.

Charlotte Foust