[AccessD] code for font color on tab

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 10 22:49:36 CDT 2006

Kath:

After struggling with issues around the tab labels I ended up
eliminating the tab labels and using command buttons positioned over the
tab form to look like tab labels.  Then I could do with them whatever
could be done with a command button including changing the fore color
and disabling them.

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin