[AccessD] Trigger code every day

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Aug 13 17:06:43 CDT 2006

Rocky

...I have a pretty simple program that does this that's been in production
service since 2000 for a client ...it runs as a separate fe app on a
dedicated work station and links to your be tables ...I can post a copy for
dl if you'd like.

...but if I were doing it today from scratch I'd take a hard look at using
FMS's Total Access Agent which will run as an NT Service and execute your
exports in the background without other users even being aware anything is
happening ...the advantages of such a program running as a service are
significant but in short, it automatically restarts with every reboot and
does not have the user or security vulnerabilities/problems that the Task
Scheduler has, imnsho ...hth.

William