[AccessD] code for font color on tab

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Aug 13 20:34:15 CDT 2006

...he is a step beyond the average Access developer ...but his stuff works
...not always the simplest solutions but he does his homework ...over the
years I've incorporated a number of his solutions in my templates ...along
with those of Dev, Nyberg, Browne, and JC among others ...and if you need
help digesting them, Leban's a regular in the Microsoft.public.access groups
and a number of other users will help as well there on his code ...or you
can ask here and if you're specific enough, someone will always tackle it.

...of course then there are always the 3rd party tab controls available :)

William