[AccessD] code for font color on tab

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Sun Aug 13 21:16:12 CDT 2006

Thanks - :)

Kath

..he is a step beyond the average Access developer ...but his stuff works ...not always the simplest solutions but he does his homework ...over the years I've incorporated a number of his solutions in my templates ...along with those of Dev, Nyberg, Browne, and JC among others ...and if you need help digesting them, Leban's a regular in the Microsoft.public.access groups and a number of other users will help as well there on his code ...or you can ask here and if you're specific enough, someone will always tackle it.

...of course then there are always the 3rd party tab controls available :)

William