[AccessD] Locking a textbox based on other form controls

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Aug 16 17:13:50 CDT 2006

...a textbox has two properties that can be confusing ..."text" is the data
currently in the control while "value" is the data last saved for the
control ...in an unbound form you have to save the text data for it to
become the value data ...you might try saving the data before locking the
text box ...hth.

William