[AccessD] SQL Express upgrade to Developer

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Aug 18 11:40:46 CDT 2006

Thanks Kath,

I seem to remember some negative experiences that folks on this list had
when Express first came out. Think it had to do with interfering with older
versions of SQL Server on the machine.  Since this is a new machine I don't
have that problem.  I'll try your approach.  I'll ghost the drive first just
in case.

Doug