[AccessD] Pretty Code - An Alternate?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Aug 22 09:31:52 CDT 2006

For a free application Crimson Editor is quite a piece of work!  I used it
last night to print out 40 pages of colored code that I can review today.

I do want to be able to page break at procedure headers, put lines between
procedures, and have line connectors for Select Case and If/Else/End If
statements.

But if you write code in a text editor, this has to be great!

Thanks!

Dan