[AccessD] Change ODBC timeout default query property

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Tue Aug 22 13:00:23 CDT 2006

Hi Gary
I use the same ODBC driver and even tried rebooting - still get same
message.  Will check into the Oracle Database login to see if they have
something set up there.

I recommend the oracle odbc over the microsoft because the date handling
is better. Think it is better for passthru's also. There was something
else related also but I can't remember at just this moment.

Thanks

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.