[AccessD] Check Box - "Select All"

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Tue Aug 22 13:46:05 CDT 2006

I assume all the other records are true because they have already been
exported.

If so, you could do what Bobby said, but add a status field to the table
indicating whether these are "new" exports or not.  Whenever a record gets
exported update the status field to indicate that.

Then your recordsource query will look for all records where status = not
exported.  Do not use check box = false in this case.

Then all the check box is doing is allowing you to select which ones to
export and the status field is telling you whether is has or has not been
exported.  If check box = true and status = null then this record will be
exported next time.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017