[AccessD] Printing Mailing Labels Starting at Specific Location

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Wed Aug 23 21:51:50 CDT 2006

Rocky,
Disregard previous message....

This does the trick, for anyone who's interested....
Regards
borge

*************
Option Compare Database
Option Explicit
  Public i As Integer    'counter
  Public q As Integer   ' The label number you wish to start printing on

Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)
     i = 1
    q = 8
End Sub

Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer)
    If Me.Page = 1 Then
        If i < q Then
            Me.MoveLayout = True
            Me.NextRecord = False