[AccessD] Access Data Project

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 24 11:50:56 CDT 2006

ADPs do not and will not support SQL Server 2005 or SQL Express (new
form of MSDE)
except in a very basic way or by installing in crippled SQL 2000
compatibilty mode.
 In other words, you won't be able to create databases, tables, views or
any other
database objects from an ADP against newer versions of SQL.  Should be
able to read and
write older ADP's vs SQL 2005 but I don't know what happens with newer
SQL complex
and xml datatypes.

More here
http://blogs.msdn.com/access/