[AccessD] Access FE for storing and viewing photos

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 08:23:03 CDT 2006

Borge:

I have a hone-grown picture viewr which I made before Window's ever so
handy built in picture viewer which load pictures in sequence from a
folder using an unbound image frame.  The folder is selected from the
folder browser.  I can send it to you off line if you want.  It's only
49k zipped.

The only problem I had with it was when you load the picture
(imgPicture.Picture = astrPicArray(intCurrentPicture)
) you get a progress bar which flashes up for a fraction of a second.  I
experiemnted with turning it off by using a function that sets a
specific registry key ("Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Graphics
Filters\Import\JPEG\Options") but it only worked on one machine - seems
to be very OS dependent.

Let me know if you want it.

Regards,

Rocky