[AccessD] Really simple date question

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Mon Aug 28 15:34:20 CDT 2006

hello

I am revisiting a little timesheet program that I want to make for the
office. I want to enter a "week ending" date, at the top, and have it
fill in dates for the previous six days. So, if I enter 09/02/2006 for
this week's ending date, I want to fill in a label, text box, etc. for
Sun as 08/27/06, and Mon 08/28/06, and on through Saturday, which would
be the same as the ending date.

I then want to enter start time and end time, and also lunch times, and
come up w/a total.

As usual, I thought this was going to be simple, and I can do it in a
query, but in the form I am getting "mismatched types."