[AccessD] Accessing AfterUpdate Event from another procedure

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Aug 30 09:40:40 CDT 2006

In that case, what you should do is have a public method that is called
by both the afterupdate event of the form and wherever else it is
needed.  It's kind of sloppy to expose the internal events of a form
because some of the necessary underpinnings might not have occurred when
you call that event.

Charlotte Foust