[AccessD] A2k3 Reports - hide duplicates

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Dec 4 23:56:25 CST 2006

Has anyone else had an issue with Hide Duplicates not working correctly in
A2k3?

I've recently upgraded an A97 app and so far its about the only issue that's
shown up that makes no sense to me. This is a complicated report but given
that it worked fine in A97 I would think that its not too complicated.

On the second set of the third grouping the hide duplicates hides each
occurrence of the field rather than just the duplicates.

John B.