[AccessD] Question on hours again

DorisH3 at aol.com DorisH3 at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 11:03:27 CST 2006

Hi GK,

Yes, my TimeIn and TimeOut fields are Date/Time fields....I also need to
show the minutes along with the hours.  The DateDiff function did not  work....I
set it up this way in my query...Hours:DateDiff("h", [TimeOut],  [TimeIn})
then I reversed the TimeOut and TimeIn fields and that showed a  minus in front
of the number.....what I am wondering if I could do a function  that would
convert everything over 24 hrs from days to hours and minutes by  multiplying by
1440(24 x 60)....what do you think?

Doris