[AccessD] Refresh subform?

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 23:14:38 CST 2006

Hi Group,

I need to refresh a subform but I cannot get it to work....duh.
The form is very simpel. In the main form I've got 2 buttons:
Import

The button import imports data into a table tStaging
The button delete deletes all data from the table tStaging.

The subform displays the records in tStaging.
The subform is NOT linked to the main form (so not via an ID field or anything else).

The forms name is fImport.
The subforms name is fsubVLAMStaging.

I've tried several things:
in the subforms OnCurrent event [fsubVLAMStaging].Requery => Nothing
in the subforms OnCurrent event me.Requery => Nothing
in the form fImport in the OnClick event of the buttons me.[fsubVLAMStaging].Requery?!?!

Shouldn't be to hard I thought...
Anybody got a clue?

TIA!
Regards