[AccessD] Bit OT: Restore Network Connections in a batch file

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Wed Dec 27 17:09:22 CST 2006

Hi All

I have a batch file that moves files from various places to other places -
servers etc

But from time to time if I haven't refreshed my Drive letters in the My computer
window - by actually double clicking them to see the root folders -then I get
all sorts of error messages about not being able to connect to drive such and
such or invalid drive spec or just errors in the copy routines

What I wanted was a line or two that I could just drop at the top of the batch
file that will reconnect to the drives and send usernames and passwords with it
without having to remember to open My Computer and double click the drives

Is this an easy thing to do?

Anyone got any samples / links?

Many thanks in advance

Darren