[AccessD] Strikeover font in a Memo control

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sun Dec 3 12:27:14 CST 2006

William, if I went this route, I'd have to use my own as it would end up an
article and I can't write about someone else's solution like that -- but
thank you for the link -- maybe someone else will be interested.

Susan H.

...I'm not sure what you mean by "store at the table level" ...I use Lebans
rich text control in all of my apps now and it stores its data, including
font and character, in a memo field in a table in the mdb ...including
changing fonts and characteristics from word to word or character to
character ...I've never used "strikeover" but its just another font
characteristic like "bold" ...if that is what you need try www.lebans.com