[AccessD] OT graphic PNM format to JPEG

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 7 19:06:58 CST 2006

Thank you Stuart. :-)

Scanned that program earlier this morning but I did not notice it had an
extraction command line tool that could convert files.

The command line interface is a bear as the instructions are not very clear
and have no example but persistence paid off. It could be a great tool used
in conjunction some applications that require very fast graphic file
conversion functionality. Below is a sample that I used:

C:\downloads\convertors\PVW32Con L:\Downloads\source.pnm -j --o
D:\temp\destination01.jpg     (from a PNM format to a JPEG format)

Jim