[AccessD] Select Within Query

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Dec 12 08:34:54 CST 2006

Keith:

I would write one query which returns the required pay rate for the date in
question and join that to the select query which calculates the payroll.

But this looks like one of those problems which I would solve faster with a
bit of code and a temp table rather than try to make the queries to do it.

If you want to send me the tables with some test data, we can work it
off-line.

Rocky