[AccessD] DBA web site update

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Tue Dec 12 17:48:49 CST 2006

brilliant

Just had a poke around in the Conference archives - there are a lot of names we
don't see too much any more <sigh>

But I did see the faces of a lot of people we do hear a lot from

Who's that Boofhead in the Australian Conference from 2004? Where did that chin
come from?? - Oh my gosh!!!

Stay tuned for some more happy snaps of another Anglo/TerraAustralis conference
in Feb 2007

Again - well done team - the web site looks great - very clean - very
professional

Darren