[AccessD] DBA web site update

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Thu Dec 14 09:44:11 CST 2006

Well, I guess I'm just confused. I don't see anything different. The
conversation sounded as though the site has been redesigned and I'm not
seeing that.

Susan H.

There is still a bunch of rebuilding going on our site as we speak. The
entire site was misplaced by our hosts. Fortunately they had a backup from
July. As I have had nothing to do from 5 on this morning I have been able to
upgrade manually. Everything should be working but I will have to out of
here by 8:30 PCST so there may be loose ends.

Thank you for your patience.