[AccessD] PGP automation

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Dec 16 15:08:06 CST 2006

Thanks Shamil.

I "hope" I saved you some bucks.

A wish is generally something you desire but don't really expect to happen.
I wish I had a Mercedes, I wish my mom would call, I wish I could afford a
vacation, I wish America would stop provoking hatred in the Muslim world.

Hope is something you desire as well, but might actually expect to see.

I hope I helped you,  I hope your daughter can go to school in America, I
hope the republicans lose the election, I hope my son like his new bike.

Kind of a small but important different in usage.

And then you have lyrics like "We wish you a merry Christmas".
Hmmmmmm.......

Languages can be tough to pin down sometimes.

Anyway, thanks for the pointer.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting