[AccessD] DBA wesite

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:46:50 CST 2006

On 12/18/06, Mark A Matte <markamatte at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to search the archives and I get the following error when I
> click search:
>
> "The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because the page address
> is incorrect. "
>
> I wasn't sure who to tell.

Which archive were you searching? Drew's or DBAs?

If it is DBAs and you are searching from
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/archive/archive.asp then it's Jim, but
I'll let Jim know. I see what the problem is.

If it's Drew's archive you are trying to search, then his have been
off-line for a while.

In the mean time, goto the actual archive
http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/ and you can search from
there.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"