[AccessD] Database Advisors lists

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Dec 19 15:07:09 CST 2006

Well we get 4% of whatever the book makes. Apress will do the paperwork. I have no idea how that will work. Is that enough?? So thanks to all who give permission re their code for the "Code you can Steal" chapter.

Christmas etc so I cant make a cash donation myself at the moment but if the book does well the list should do OK I think.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall