[AccessD] Database Advisors lists

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Dec 20 12:43:18 CST 2006

Hi John,

That could be electronic banking using SWIFT if AccessD has a bank account
where money could be sent via SWIFT or that could be Western Union for cash
transfer: for the latter somebody's name and address there is needed - both
money transfer methods are rather expensive when transferring small sums...

--
Shamil