[AccessD] Searching our archives

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 10:56:20 CST 2006

Hello All,

Can someone explain how searching the AccessD archives work?  For example:
I search for a key word and it gives me a bunch of results...no dates...but
if I open one of the results I have the option to sort by date...when I do
this...still no dates shown...but the header states that the results are
from 1 month only (not sure how that month is determined).  With this how
would I isolate something in a specific time frame?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte