[AccessD] DB Corruption, Memo field?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Thu Dec 28 11:59:01 CST 2006

P.S...In '05 someone on the list asked me to write an article, or something,
about isolating/removing corrupt records.  About the same time I ended up
having a couple of major surgeries and completely forgot about it until this
thread came up.  I want to apologize to Someone...but not sure Who.  If
someone reading this is that Who or Someone, I apologize...and if there is
still a want/need for the article, outline, or whatever it was...please let
me know.  Thanks, Mark A. Matte

========Most likely, that was me. If you're still interested, contact me
privately at ssharkins at setel.com. For the whole gang, I'm always interested
in solutions that I can write up as articles. Don't wait for me to ask if
you think you've got something good that you'd like to share. I can't
promise it'll make print, but might as well try -- no guts no glory and all
that... ;)

Susan H.