[AccessD] Audit trail A97?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:31:00 CST 2006

Hello All,

I have a subform (continuous)...it has about 5 fields...3 are editable.  I
want to 'do something'(generate record in other table about what fields were
changed) each time they leave a record.  I don't want it to fire each time
they edit a field...I would like it to fire when they are done with the
entire record.  An audit trail of sorts.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte

P.S...I thought I could use the DIRTY property...googled it...didn't find
what I needed...but did find a nice article by Susan H.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10877-6135056.html