[AccessD] (OT) VB Express + SQL Server Express ??

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Feb 11 10:04:19 CST 2006

I've downloaded VB Express to get a look at the features.  I've never
developed with VB before (just Access), and I remember reading that
subforms/subreports aren't available in VB.  I looked through the list of
controls for forms, and didn't find any reference to subforms/subreports.

Also, VB doesn't have a reporting feature like Access.  SS 2005 has
Reporting Services, but SS Express doesn't.

So, is the idea of using VB Express with SQL Server Express for business
applications not feasible?

Does anyone have experience using these products yet?

Dan