[AccessD] Unlock an MDE

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 21 04:40:39 CST 2006

Hi Arthur and Dan

Just noticed this link:

  http://www.everythingaccess.com/tutorials.asp?ID=1

/gustav

>>> dwaters at usinternet.com 20-01-2006 17:28 >>>
Dear King,

What I've read in a few places is that there is a technique where a
developer could 'add' capability to an mde, but not change what was already
there.  The capability addition must use Access macros, because the code is
unavailable.

I was looking for a way to 'defeat' an mde to see if I could claim to a
customer that it really was permanently locked, and I from what I found an
mde will not reveal its secrets!

Best of Luck,
Dan