[AccessD] Assistance

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Tue Feb 28 12:18:36 CST 2006

Folks,

I am looking for a "junior level" person to assist me in getting some of my
back log caught up.  I need one person, able to:

Read and program VBA, guru not required.
Understands and can build Access tables, queries, forms and reports.
Must understand data normalization and be able to correctly sort out what
data goes where given a set of objects / attributes.
Must be able to read, understand and build relationship diagrams in the
relationship window in Access (the center of my universe).
Has a few hours a day available (10-20 hours a week).
Must be self starter, blah, blah, blah.

If anyone out there thinks they might fit the bill, please respond OFFLINE -
email a resume, and introduction email with required hourly wage to
jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com.  The more you know and are capable of the more
work I have.

Thanks,