[AccessD] Automation error with Outlook 2003

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Feb 1 23:45:20 CST 2006

Definitely a good catch!

FYI: Dymo installs hooks into Outlook, Word and some other apps. This is a
choice when installing and I think it defaults to yes for those two and no
to the rest. Anyway it's a pretty neat little app if you do a lot of single
labels for mailing or whatever. For instance in Outlook you click a contact
and then the Dymo icon and you've got label printing. I also downloaded the
QuickBooks add-in which works for QB vendor & customers the same as the
Outlook add-in. In Word it will search for the addresses in a document and
print them after confirmation. Or I think you can just select the address to
save time. I will tell though. I do not use the Word add-in. It has caused
me grief in the past. And if you don't print a lot of labels its better to
not install any of them because it isn't that much extra work to open the
Dymo software and copy and paste to it. I use my own Dymo modules for
Access. They work superbly of course ;o)