[AccessD] Post Card Printing

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 2 13:38:01 CST 2006

HI Mike:

I had a similar printing problem with printing ID cards. The picture, ID and
name were printed on the front and the disclaimer, name and place for
signature were printed on the back. The pictures and name/signature had to
line as there could be up to 60 printed at one time.

Simply print the first side, then prompt the user to place the half
completed cards flipped over in the card bin. Then the back would print. The
trick was the same recordset/report was being used but on the second pass,
the report was re-set to the first record, all the 'front' information was
being turn-off/hidden and the 'back' information was being
turned-on/unhidden. (All the code was in the single Access report.)

It worked great. I could send you the report and its imbedded code but it
used an odd 4 colour film printer/driver and you may have difficulty getting
it to display.

Jim