[AccessD] Hide Page Header on Report Footer

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 2 14:29:13 CST 2006

Larry,

  So your report footer doesn't always start on the last page...hum

  Ok here's what you do:

1. Place a hidden text box on the report and reference the .pages property.
If you're already doing that some place else, then don't do this step.

2. In the report footer OnFormat event, save the current page number to a
variable or a table.

3. In the Page Header OnFormat

  If <saved page #> >= Me.page then
	Me.Section(3).Visible = False