[AccessD] Post Card Printing

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Feb 2 15:43:19 CST 2006

On 2 Feb 2006 at 13:13, Gowey Mike W wrote:

> Thanks Jim, but I don't think that would work for me, I'm printing 4
> post cards to a page and trying to line them up with each other once you
> flip the pages over.

The problem with the proposed solutions is that they tend to be printer
specific.  Different printers have different paper paths and stack the
output in different ways.

You have to determine a solution to suit your specific printer and report
layout. The principle is to include a sequential number in the query that
the report is based on (search the archives for various solutions to this)
and sort the report for the back on a numeric function applied to the
sequential number.

The specific function will depend on the output stack order and the layout
of the records on the page.

--
Stuart