[AccessD] Missing records

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 3 17:25:32 CST 2006

John; Excellent points... programming is not supposed to be easy, on the
Programmer but easy on the Client. I handle service agreement as if they
were insurance policies.

Just as mountain climbing may void your life insurance so may not doing
backups void your service agreement or at least cost you more.

It is pointless for the insurer to wreak their own policy but writing bad
code which the client should not be expected to pay for... like leaving the
cascading delete on and praying nothing happens.

Jim