[AccessD] OT: Print to Document file

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 21:59:47 CST 2006

RTF didn't work for me because I lost too much formatting.  I used a
program that installs a printer called Print To Picture that prints each
page to a jpg which can be dropped into a Word doc.  A bit awkward, but
OK for one-shots like the user manual I had to write where I wanted to
reprint Access reports.  For PDF format Primo PDF installs as a printer
and outputs an Access report to a PDF file.

HTH

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin