[AccessD] OT: Affiliate Program

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Feb 13 10:38:05 CST 2006

That's pretty simple to do from an ASP page.  You need to look at the
referrer property.  If you open a browser, and type in an address, the
referer property in the HTTP header information is blank.  However, if you
click a link on a site, the referer property will have the site you are
coming from in it.

Drew