[AccessD] Colors in a combo box

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 22:57:48 CST 2006

Stuart:

I showed it to him.  Option frames were a new idea.  He thought that was
a really neat control - especially the part about the value being
associated with the button that you could read in code.  Stuff we take
for granted.

But he likes the combo boxes better.  Of course, now that he's got the
value lists all set up he doesn't want to redo it.  :)

I would be neat if you could drop down a list of colors or more
generally, embedded graphics.  So you could pick from a list of
pictures.  Access 2007?

Thanks

Rocky

--