[AccessD] Colors in a combo box

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 09:06:32 CST 2006

Yeah, like Stuart's link to his GIF?  But I'm not the designer on this
project.  I can only present the user with alternatives.  And he seems
to favor the combo box approach.  Might be able to get him to look at a
list box.  But he's very hard nosed.  Perhaps when he turns ten he'll be
more pliable. :-P

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin