[AccessD] OT: Quote of the day

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:05:57 CST 2006

Susan,

Sounds like you're describing the classic differences between an
over-achiever (your incensed schoolmate) and an under-achiever.
Over-achievers often don't have the natural brain power or talent but
have an abundance of drive and, sometimes, confidence.

I am definitely in the under- category.  I liked Stuart's comment
about "if they can be bothered to do them."  That's me.

Now, the ones that are dangerous are the ones with brain power AND drive.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com