[AccessD] CANCEL WILL NOT CANCEL

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:42:37 CST 2006

On 2/17/06, Joe Hecht <jmhecht at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Charlotte,
>
> I will check what you suggested. The problem is, it is going
> to the report. Not back to the form which is the desired
> behavior.

Click Event Handlers don't have a Cancel parameter like Close event
handlers do. If you want to implement a cancel mechanism, you have to
do it yourself. One way you can do this is by wrapping the report
functions in an If statement that checks CANCEL like I previously
suggested.

--
Josh McFarlane

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
-Albert Einstein